- When you are ready to adopt a new pal, fill out a MAR Adoption Application and email it as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Please call your veterinarian to give us permission to do a vet reference check, if applicable.
- If you are a renter, we will check with your landlord to ensure that dog you are adopting is permitted.
- We’ll have a brief phone conversation with you to discuss the pet you are interested in, your preferences, schedule, and experience, and answer any questions you may have.
- If applicable, we may also conduct a home visit.
- If you have been selected as the dog’s adopter, you will be notified by email or phone and you will be able to arrange picking up your new furry friend!
Please see our list of adoptable pets on our Petfinder page!
If you are interested in giving any of these sweet pups a wonderful home, please follow the application instructions above. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Beverly (901-651-6322) or with questions.
Adoption donations help to cover neutering/spaying, vet examination, shots, and transport costs. They also allow us to rescue other dogs in danger of being put to sleep, injured or sick dogs and dogs that have never known the comfort of a home.
Our dogs are fostered in Tennessee or Connecticut and will travel to their new homes once adopted . We use a professional pet transport service that makes weekly trips to the northeast and bi-monthly trips the Chicago area.